Dubbed “amazing” (STEREOPHILE). Voted “Gadget of the Year” (TIME). The foxLv2 series is the go-to speaker for many music industry leaders, such as John Harris (multi-Grammy Award Winning Mixer/foxL owner) and Waddie Wachtel (Legendary Guitarist/Producer/foxL owner).
The foxLv2 Series is engineered around a pair of proprietary, highly sophisticated acoustic drivers, unique in their ability to reproduce both extreme high (tweeter) and low (woofer) frequencies from a single very small diameter (25mm) dome speaker, dubbed the “Twoofer”.
Choose from 3 main options or try one of additional V2 system variations:
• foxLv2 Series – PLATINUM: bluetooth, includes HiFi quality AudioQuest 3.5mm cable, up to 20-hour battery life (bluetooth off)
• foxLv2 Series – APTX: bluetooth, 12-hour battery life
• foxLv2 Series – PURIST: non-bluetooth, 24-hour battery life
• foxL DUAL: TWO foxLs with L+R channel splitter and AudioQuest cables
• foxL DUET: ONE foxL V2 Bluetooth(aptX) and ONE foxLO subwoofers
Professional portable music monitoring system
Delivers sound quality good enough for any critical listener.
The battery that goes and goes
Patented Bass-Battery™ for deep bass and up to 20 hours battery life.
Take calls seamlessly
Includes Speakerphone with noise cancelation.
Sub Output for optional powered foxLO subwoofer.
• Your foxLv2 Series speaker [PURIST (non-bluetooth), APTX (bluetooth), or PLATINUM (includes AudioQuest 3.5mm cable)]
• International charging kit
• 3.5 cable
• Travel Pouch
• Anti-slip acoustic mat
up to 12 hours (20 hours, Platinum) Bluetooth off, 76dB @ .5m
97dB @ 0.5m, 5V
95dB @ 0.5m, 3.6V
5V 2A Max 15W
2W x 2 <0.1%THD, 5V in
1W x 2 <0.1%THD, 3.6V in
70Hz-20kHz +/- 6dB, .5m
power in, audio in, sub out
143 x 55 x 35 mm (5.6 x 2.2 x 1.4 inch)
Add a 2nd foxLv2 Series to create a music monitoring system good enough for the pros:
“…plugged in my foxL and have been listening constantly ever since.”
– Ward McDonald, Chief-of-staff, Think Loud Studios (recently featured in Mix Magazine)
“The foxL v2 Platinum is the single most astonishing piece of audio gear I’ve ever heard. It belongs under every audiophile’s Christmas tree or Chanukah menorah or Ramadan fanoos or Kwanzaa kinara or agnostic question mark.”
- Michael Fremer, Contributing Editor, Stereophile for Audiostream.com
“Many times I have found myself looking at this thing, still astonished at the full and excellently realized sound coming at me… this is ultimate gear.”
– Henry Rollins
“the sound is a perfect smaller version of…the studio”
– Waddie Wachtel (Legendary Guitarist/Composer/Producer)
“Sound is jaw-dropping big”
“…oozes quality, and both the audio quality and the power are eyebrow-raising”
“Editors Rating: **** Excellent”
“Astonishing sound for its size. The amount of bass and its complex range makes the speaker’s dimensions seem like an optical illusion.”
– Rolling Stone
“The foxL is simply the best thing to happen to business travel since Wi-Fi.”